we released new Blitzkrieg version 220.127.116.11 !
New non-open beta version is approved by Xalibur and it is recommended for all players to install it instead of any previous version. Its still labeled as continuation of BKCMP, version III, and also still includes Community Patch launcher, but this time without ability to go back to previous version.
18.104.22.168 Patch from 4.7 (40 MB): Mediafire | MODDB
22.214.171.124 Full version (1GB) - includes 4.8 BK, infantry hd textures switchable in launcher: Mediafire
126.96.36.199 Complete version (2GB) - includes 4.8 BK, infantry hd textures and ground hd textures switchable in launcher, v4 mappack: Mediafire
Full and complete version Installator takes a while to load when executed, be patient.
What do you need to play, if you are installing it for the first time?
You can install full or complete version, depending on what features do you want.
Also if you had 4.7 Open beta or any BKCMP before, you can install new 4.8 patch, which upgrades your version to the latest.
What if I have any other version, hotfix or BKCMP installed?
If your version is based on 4.7 Open Beta then you can have any hotfix or BKCMP and it will work, after you run launcher for the first time.
If you are using version prior to 4.7, then you need to uninstall it and follow what was said above, like you are installing for the first time.
What 188.8.131.52 includes?
It includes everything from open beta hotfixes up to #008 and both BKCMP released.
What is new in 184.108.40.206?
- CW All trucks should be buildable by AI
- CW All trucks should deploy instead of sitting on map edge forever
- CW Replacement HQ truck will be called by AI when they lose it
- CW HQ truck call-in (after you lost first one) has delay before it arrives
- US / CW / WH / PE Occupied environment buildings should now only be visible on mini and tacmap for the team, to make it easier to ambush (AA, bunkers etc. will be visible to everybody).
- US / CW / WH / PE Tank commanders should properly give accuracy bonus
- US / CW / WH / PE Tanks should stop properly when loading tank commander
- US / CW / WH / PE Vet4 Leader Aura should properly give weapon damage bonus
- US / CW / WH / PE Vet3 Sprint abilities should now properly give accuracy debuff on end
- US / CW / WH / PE Fixed airborne and infantry antispam aura to properly give suppression defuff
- US / WH / PE Snipers, Recons, Stormtroopers will not have longer sight while moving in camo then when not moving
- US / WH / PE M18 Hellcat had unpenetrable rear armor by some weapons
- US / WH Recon unit build time decreased
- US Armor sherman faster veterancy upgrade did nothing exactly, fixed
- CW Avre killing all infantry in building, even with tip of AoE, fixed
- CW Avre increased AoE effects
- PE Nashorn was available in Infantry only mode
- PE Sabotage squad "sabotage" duration decreased from 10 to 8 seconds
- WH 37mm gun HE rounds range reduced from 75 to 60
- WH Lowered grenadiers cost to 430
- WH Removed def pioneers MP40 dropping
- US Sherman "Easy Eight" rebalanced completely (what is in description should actually be ingame and working !)
- US Shemans overall fuel upkeep rebalanced
- US Sandbag upgrades need improved production in tank factory first
- US First sandbag upgrade fuel cost reduced from 25 fuel to 20 fuel, second sandbag upgrade reduced fuel cost from 50 to 40 fuel
- US Sherman suppression ability affects shots fired from hull MG too, smaller effect than .50cal
- US Added suppression ability to Infantry doc Jumbo
- US Rifle grenades are also buildable in Airborne doctrine in addition to Infantry doctrine
- US Rifleman squad grease guns upgrade time decreased
- US Armor repair engineer squad is buildable in barracks
- Launcher - remove option to go back to 008
- BK files checker - tool which can help us identify, if you have some problem with files
Its recommended to play against CW Hard AI or CW Expert AI. Please have in mind that CW AI or AI in general is by far not perfect, but for us its big step towards more enjoyable AI opponents.
Previous changelogs, which are included:
Open Beta hotfixes:
Edit by Kr0noZ: ModDB-Mirror for V4.8 is up; I added the link above.