Photo

You have been invited to the game but you cannot join.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RhyoliTe

RhyoliTe

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

As the title says, that is the error that it gives me whenever I try to join one of my friends games. And when they try to join me it says "xxx player has incompatible version". But all of us can join some random room and all be in it, but we cannot join eachothers game.

Now here are some facts about this whole thing:

1) We all have downloaded the same file from the thread "Download BK-MOD", we have all installed the exact same versions (4.6.1.1 > 4.6.2.0 > 4.6.3.0 > 4.6.4.0 > 4.6.4.1 and also the map pack 4.0)

2) We all ran the game via Blitzkrieg-Mod.exe directly

3) We tried to join eachother with and without Relic DLer on, both times we got the error

4) We can not see eachother's game in the lobby, however we can see other people's games (NEW)

We also tried to play Blitzkrieg with the new steam version, and when we tried to join eachother via an ingame invite it would give the same error as above but when we tried to join eachother via steam invite (manually: right-click, invite to game) it would do nothing.

I don't know what to do here, I hope someone can please help me out because it's getting really annoying that I can't play a game for a false reason (incompatible my ass).

-Rhy

oranjegj.png

Credits to Panzerblitz1

pizza

pizza

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I would like to add that I was not able to see or join any game at all, even though I updated everything as Rhyolite explained to me and ran the game from the root folder.

Neighbor Kid

Neighbor Kid

• Pip
  • 42 posts

I get the same issue with me and several of my friends on the relaunch.  YOu have been invited to a game but can not join.    ...  cant even do it on the vanilla COH. 

RhyoliTe

RhyoliTe

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

I get the same issue with me and several of my friends on the relaunch.  YOu have been invited to a game but can not join.    ...  cant even do it on the vanilla COH. 

Uninstall Blitzkrieg, your problem is fixed. We had the same thing happen to us, if we installed Blitzkrieg on the new steam version and then try to play the old version we would get the same error. Then when we uninstalled Blitzkrieg from the relaunch folder and start the old CoH version we then would be able to play without the error!

I pretty much have proof (since with me a total of 6 people are having this problem) that the files are corrupt in the download section.

If anyone of the BK-team sees this you might want to re-upload the current BK files.

oranjegj.png

Credits to Panzerblitz1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users