here we go with the Open Beta release:
Download BK-MOD Open Beta v.470 (0,99 GB | Changelog)
@Strategyinformer | @moddb | @uploaded.net (Premium account needed)
Download BK-MOD Open Beta v.470#008 Hotfix (24,3 MB)
This version replaces any older BK Installation! So if you want to play the Open Beta parallel to an older release you will have to make a copy of you "Blitzkrieg" folder and the *.module files stored in you COH main directory.
- Double click on the installer
It should find first any new Steam Installation. If not you can manually set you installation path. It`s important to select you COH man directory!
- SuperPershing -Yes we have a Superpershing ingame. It`s a reward unit for the Pershing ace and can only be called once per game. The model itself is far from being flawless but the creator is working on a new version. I cannot say if the SP will make it into a final public release; let`s see.
- Ingame Artillery barrage costs. We have changed them but not all...Mortars f.e. are yet untouched.
- PE TH doctrine rework is not yet 100% finished. The AT-squad will get some changes.
- AI - We have someone who offered to work on the AI. He already made some cool advances, sadly with the "old" BK version. Perhaps you will see an updated AI in a later update for the Public beta.
- Infantry skin rework by Halftrack. The grandmaster of skins is currently implementing all of his fine skins and random skin variations into BK. The performance consuming infantry HD textures will be replaced. Currently all US infantry skins are already replaced and finished!
- WM BK StugIV late call-in was replaced with random call-in. Descriptions and ui still have to be adjusted
BKMOD 4.70 BETA:
BK-Mod MAPPACK v4
Parts (3 total):
MAPPACK 3.1b (NOT FROM BK)
Edited by Frehelias, 16 October 2013 - 06:25 PM.