Xalibur

Founder & Project Leader

• Administrator

• 1,293 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hi guys,
as some asked for it: Here`s a quickfix for the Sherman sandbag bug:

Download archive

Exctract into you Blitzkrieg main folder (manually select your path to Blitzkrieg directory). That`s it.

BLITZKRIEG MOD -
FOUNDER & PROJECT LEADER

moddb_80x15_v1.gif | Relicnews Forums | HQ-COH Forums

bendlovajager

bendlovajager

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Many thanks! I had headache of that pink shermans. They are pink even after it's destroyed.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war"  -Platon-

HaryPL

HaryPL

Bug-Tracker

• 1,573 posts
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Awesome idea!  :D

Posted Image

" Never argue with an Idiot. He’ll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience."

" Bravery doesn't meant that You are not afraid. It means that You go there anyway. "

Delarock

Delarock

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Online compatibility stays the same I guess? I am not into these texture things.

2vs2, High Resources, no Autry / Duclair, Thats what I play.
"On 30 page you claim that the balance on the high res complete shit" Wh1teTiger, after few pages of me defending HR...

Xalibur

Xalibur

Founder & Project Leader

• Administrator

• 1,293 posts
  • LocationGermany

should stay...should... ;)

BLITZKRIEG MOD -
FOUNDER & PROJECT LEADER

SemperFi

SemperFi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

its in german......... any English version? also the blitzkrieg directory C:Program Files (x86)/THQ/Company Of Heroes/ Blitzkrieg right? because it didn't fix it...

semperfiu.png

Special thanks to Panzerblitz1 for the signature!!! 

AAMC4

AAMC4

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Locationvenezuela

Hi guys,

as some asked for it: Here`s a quickfix for the Sherman sandbag bug:

Download selfextracting *.rar archive:

http://www.blitzkrie...s_quick_fix.exe

Exctract into you Blitzkrieg main folder (manually select your path to Blitzkrieg directory). That`s it.

hello Xalibur.

I downloaded the archive and installed in the Bk folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Blitzkrieg

but does not work for me. The sherman continue with pink laterals sandbags.

Can you explain me, What am I doing wrong?

Thank you Xalibur

SemperFi

SemperFi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

hello Xalibur.

Thank you Xalibur

Well mr aamc4 I can answer your question... ( i think this is the reason... I am not %100 sure) the files are in a different language then files you and i use.... so the files will not replace the bugged ones because they do not match the name of the bugged file and the game will not request those files because the game will request the files in your language...

semperfiu.png

Flashoflight

Flashoflight

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationParaguay

hello Xalibur.

Thank you Xalibur

same here, i was kinda excited :C

43477068.png

Buff Chaffee please :C! mg on top of the turret and quicker acceleration would be nice..

Xalibur

Xalibur

Founder & Project Leader

• Administrator

• 1,293 posts
  • LocationGermany
Ahh damn it's not working because of the removed -dev parameter... So we have to wait for the final installer

BLITZKRIEG MOD -
FOUNDER & PROJECT LEADER

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

I'll upload a correct version in a few minutes. It won't be a self extracting installer and you can only play with the people who ahve the hotfix. BUt according to our installer guru we should get a hotfix tomorrow or the day after. Can you bear with that?

Posted Image
» I am the chief warlock of the brothers of darkness, lord of the thirteen hells, master of the bones, emperor of the black, lord of the undead and the mayor of a litte village up the coast. «
» So the Propaganda about the Propaganda of the Propaganda-Doctrine is just Propaganda? « ~HGNOWIS
» [The King Tiger is] built from the bones of dead Norse gods, powered by children's tears and firing shells that contain the essence of the Grim Reaper himself. «
»Wehrmacht Defense infantry + heavy + smoke = "Hans, is somebody shooting at us?" « ~Ivelios

Delarock

Delarock

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

I guess it would be better to wait for regular 4.6.4.1 then, community is split enough already.

2vs2, High Resources, no Autry / Duclair, Thats what I play.
"On 30 page you claim that the balance on the high res complete shit" Wh1teTiger, after few pages of me defending HR...

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

OK, see the first post for an updated hotfix. This one is online compatible and does not require any fiddling with the exe. Just extract the archive into your Company of Heroes main folder and overwrite the BKData.sga

Posted Image
» I am the chief warlock of the brothers of darkness, lord of the thirteen hells, master of the bones, emperor of the black, lord of the undead and the mayor of a litte village up the coast. «
» So the Propaganda about the Propaganda of the Propaganda-Doctrine is just Propaganda? « ~HGNOWIS
» [The King Tiger is] built from the bones of dead Norse gods, powered by children's tears and firing shells that contain the essence of the Grim Reaper himself. «
»Wehrmacht Defense infantry + heavy + smoke = "Hans, is somebody shooting at us?" « ~Ivelios

SemperFi

SemperFi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

this will work with all versions right? English, German, etc,...

semperfiu.png

Tom1939

Tom1939

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I had to copy manually, but it is working! Thx!

Leepriest

Leepriest

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

OK, see the first post for an updated hotfix. This one is online compatible and does not require any fiddling with the exe. Just extract the archive into your Company of Heroes main folder and overwrite the BKData.sga

Yes it works.... But not online compatible. Great

Just checked with a guy...who didnt have the quick fix for the shermans. Just release a quickfix patch for all the public, not a selectable barrier, to divide the really scarce community that we are.

tumblr_m3ms7x6WTu1rpfn3vo1_500.jpg

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

Yes it works.... But not online compatible.

Usually the games does not check the Data files for equality, at least that was my knowledge to this point. As we are only replacing Data and not DataAttrib files this should work.

Posted Image

Leepriest

Leepriest

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Usually the games does not check the Data files for equality, at least that was my knowledge to this point. As we are only replacing Data and not DataAttrib files this should work.

Just checked with my newest replays-yesterdays (sync error) and invited a couple of my friends to my game. Incompatible versions. They all have the newest patch, but not the Sherman quick fix.

tumblr_m3ms7x6WTu1rpfn3vo1_500.jpg

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

hmmm ok. Then it seems CoH is checking all SGA files for equality but not the Data folders... WTF Relic, y u no consistent?

Posted Image

Tom1939

Tom1939

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Uh, that means reinstall for me? I did not backup the original owerwritten file. Or will this mini patch come fast?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users