Closing of the Open Beta section

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
Dear users,As the release for 4.5 is getting near we are closing the Open Beta sub-forum. It was made purely for this single version and has serverd it's purpose well. The whole sub-forum will be archived for a month and will reside in the Other area of this board.With the release the old Balancing & Suggestion sub-forum will be reopened,a s well as the bugs sub-forum.The Open Beta sub-forum will be closed tomorrow evening at 2200 CEST. The closed sub forums will be reopened with the release of the 4.5 version, wich is at a current ETA of Saturday. We are aware of the fact that in this period you cannot make any suggestions, but as we are in the finishing steps of 4.5 we do not have the time to include any more changes or bug fixes, except the most critical ones.greetingsRuhrpottpatriot.
Posted Image
» I am the chief warlock of the brothers of darkness, lord of the thirteen hells, master of the bones, emperor of the black, lord of the undead and the mayor of a litte village up the coast. «
» So the Propaganda about the Propaganda of the Propaganda-Doctrine is just Propaganda? « ~HGNOWIS
» [The King Tiger is] built from the bones of dead Norse gods, powered by children's tears and firing shells that contain the essence of the Grim Reaper himself. «
»Wehrmacht Defense infantry + heavy + smoke = "Hans, is somebody shooting at us?" « ~Ivelios

Rhobar

Rhobar

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
So that means Stuh will have AUTOFIRE in 4.5 version. O.o ...Im most sad man in the whole world.

kriegwolf23

kriegwolf23

• Pip
  • 16 posts
(removing my comment because of a offensive message i recieved due to my signature)

Thelosouvlakia

Thelosouvlakia

The Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationGreece
Oh,well our job as beta testers is done here. BTW Are you going to reform the Old Balancing and suggestions?

+600 Maps
thelosv2.png

Propaganda Doctrine has now become REAL "Propaganda"

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

I have the most fun playing skirmish as the wehrmacht Germans but have been dissapointed by the rather bland All Gray or "light-blue" uniforms that every soldier wears,

It's the uniform the germans had at that time.
Posted Image
» I am the chief warlock of the brothers of darkness, lord of the thirteen hells, master of the bones, emperor of the black, lord of the undead and the mayor of a litte village up the coast. «
» So the Propaganda about the Propaganda of the Propaganda-Doctrine is just Propaganda? « ~HGNOWIS
» [The King Tiger is] built from the bones of dead Norse gods, powered by children's tears and firing shells that contain the essence of the Grim Reaper himself. «
»Wehrmacht Defense infantry + heavy + smoke = "Hans, is somebody shooting at us?" « ~Ivelios

kriegwolf23

kriegwolf23

• Pip
  • 16 posts
(removing my comment because of a offensive message i recieved due to my signature)

Nieles

Nieles

Forum Watch!

• Super Moderator

• 3,381 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

BTW Are you going to reform the Old Balancing and suggestions?

Yes we are;)

"Often you're too afraid!"
B4ZcB.png

One guy gets beaten by a better player in PVP and comes and creates threads about a specific unit being OP.

signature.png

Thelosouvlakia

Thelosouvlakia

The Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationGreece
Good to hear! Gosh, the previous was too complicated, like a King Tiger's mechanisms....

+600 Maps
thelosv2.png

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
we will only reopen the old balancing and suggestions sub-forum.
Posted Image

Ruhrpottpatriot

Ruhrpottpatriot

N44 Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
Update: The Open Beta forum is now closed. The old balancing and suggestion forum will be reopened after the release of 4.5
Posted Image

Maxi

Maxi

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationArgentina
nooooo......why did you close the open beta section????...... there is a lot of people that like to test the beta and may contribute new and fresh opinion about this fantastic mod.The more people testing the beta the more better for the mod...regards

SpartaTodd

SpartaTodd

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
The 4.5 release is imminent. That is why they close it. Beta is over!

SemperFi

SemperFi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
How at all is beta over? There are a ton of propblems left such as: AI CW doesn't produce anything but infantry 2. Mising info on %90 of tanks like mg info 3. Wrong colored tanks those are just a few and its 1:41am in usa so goodnight

semperfiu.png

Special thanks to Panzerblitz1 for the signature!!! 

Panzerblitz1

Panzerblitz1

Blitzkrieg Mod Team

• 2,131 posts
  • LocationParis, France.
guys the beta is over,and there is not tons of problems like you said Semper Fi... AI is not the priority of the mod, its PvP games who is! here its the morning ;) Good morning! ;)

Blitzkrieg Mod Video: http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main

819352111.png

Rhobar

Rhobar

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
Agree with panzerblitz1 there really are not tons of problems. I personally know just about 1-2 main and important problem about balance, but guys did good work anyway ;) ;) ...its much more better as 4.2 was. Its 2 LEVEL UP ...awesome mod, cheers ;) :)

Ch3mo

Ch3mo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

It's the uniform the germans had at that time.

False the WM infantry uses at this time of the war allready the brown ones what have the Panzergrenadiers of the Panzerelite...
Posted Image

Frehelias

Frehelias

The one and only

• Super Moderator

• 1,089 posts
We declared that the balancing was good enough for a stable version and no Beta tag.If you discover bugs in the stable version or balancing issues report them on the normal spot.
Posted Image
If I don't meet you in this world I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late.

Rhobar

Rhobar

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
It have no sence they will let stuhs like there are anyway ;) ;) :) ...doesnt matter best PvP players said its OP ;) ;) :) ...they do a poll there few noobs say its good, because, they dont know play it without that and thats all ;) ...never ending story.

Thelosouvlakia

Thelosouvlakia

The Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationGreece
Don't worry, we can make sure it will get nerfed to the ground! ;)

+600 Maps
thelosv2.png

Rhobar

Rhobar

Advancing Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
All what we want is just stop that autofire and make it on similar pinciple like grille is. Good players fear more stuhs than a tigers. And thats cheap like stug 4 ;) ...in my last game my opponent made 2 stuhs, and they started to win :) ...doesnt matter we played better ;) :) ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users